Friday, September 14, 2012

I'm gonna get better.

I seem to be having some problems lately getting on and getting posts done. Not just here, but anywhere. I actually am having problems getting to my computer at all. The little bean seems to think that staying up until 10 pm is the thing to do these days, and with the GF working days now, there just isn't as much time to get to my computer as there usually is. It needs to start becoming a priority though, since it seems as though I will be needing the silly thing to actually make some money.

Right now my little bean has a bit of a small cold. She didn't even want to play this morning, but settled for sitting down in her play yard and playing with some of her toys. Like most mom's I'm spending a lot of time running around fighting with her to get her nose wiped. It usually ends in her crying and then snuggling with mama.

Last night was a trial. She didn't want to sleep despite being very tired. I had gotten off a 12 hour night shift yesterday morning, and only managed to get about 3 hours of sleep so I was also very tired. When she did manage to get to sleep, she was awake within the first hour. Then she went right back out, and was awake 2 hours later. I just wish there was something that I could do to make it so she could breathe better.

Nothing like the baby having a cold to make you feel like the worst parent ever. I gonna go snuggle her now.

No comments:

Post a Comment