Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Having some issues

Alright, I got hired for a job, an actual writing job. I want to be able to do this job, but apparently as soon as I am supposed to pick a topic to write about, I am suddenly completely unable to write at all. It's making my brain very sad. For whatever reason I can pick a random topic to write about on my own blog, but doing it for a job is impossible.

There is no denying that a large part of this has to do with confidence. I don't care how well written this blog is, I am doing it for free, and I am doing it for the experience of doing it. I know that part of the way to get rid of writers block is to write, even if it's about nonsense. Not particularly a good idea to do when you're getting paid to do the article.

*Sighs* Maybe tonight after a few beer I can get this shit done. Otherwise I am going to have to force myself to just type it on the fly like I do with everything else.

No comments:

Post a Comment