Wednesday, September 19, 2012

At Least 3 Ways the Baby Makes it all better.

Woke up this morning feeling completely crappy. It didn't help that the reason that I woke up was because Bean was up at 630 this morning, but mostly the baby was sick all weekend and I am now feeling the effects of that. Or my mother got me sick, but it's likely that the two of them had the same sickness. I'm sorry that I'm rambling. I have a fairly high fever, and a massive headache. Yes I will be in bed soon.

Anyway Bean was at her dads for most of today, which was awesome. The first thing she did today though, when I told her that she was going to see daddy, was cling to me and go "Nuuu". That's how she says it too. She does it as dramatic as she possibly can. It's entertaining sometimes, but lately it's become her favorite word and is therefore not all that funny. This morning though it was greatly appreciated, since it was her third day in a row to be out.

When she came home I got unprompted kisses and I love yous. I also got constant whining because the kid woke up at 630 this morning, and was then forced to leave her home when she didn't want to. The whining was over ridden by the fact that all she wanted to do was snuggle. It was a coincidence that all I wanted to do was snuggle too. If I have to be sick, then I'm glad that she's all snuggly, and wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment