Wednesday, August 01, 2012

One of Those Days

It's been one of those days where I just can't seem to get anything I want to done. That's not to say I didn't get a lot done. I did the movie thing, and the mom thing, and the gf thing, and the phone conference thing, and the play civilization V for too many hours thing. I feel like my brain is just stuck on blank. I would say pause, but it really doesn't feel like pause.

I need to find a way to get my brain working again. The blog was supposed to help with this but for whatever reason, likely the same reason, I just can't find things to talk about. I think part of my brain still feels as though I have no right to be writing anything in any sort of public forum. No doubt I need to stop watching so much TV, I need to exercise and eat better, and I need to get more sleep. If only getting all of these things was so easy.

Also it would be really great if I could find a way to start bringing in more money. I know that stress is a key factor to everything, and money lately has been the number one stress. This pay is fine, Augusts rent will get paid, but there is no way to know for sure that I will get enough shifts for the month of August, to cover September's rent. Everything seems to be getting out of control very fast. I don't have a lot of bills, but I don't have enough money coming in either. I already have two jobs. The biggest part is hoping that there will be enough call ins during the month that I will be able to pick up some shifts.

At the very least maybe this whole Arbonne thing will actually pay off. I would love it to, if I could get around that whole talking in front of people makes me wanna disappear problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment