Monday, May 28, 2012

That Super Awkward Moment...

When you wiki something because you're curious and then find out information that would have best been discovered when you had actually gotten to that part of the book. Now you can't pick up that series because you're pissed off at it.

This is why wiki + curiosity = Game of Thrones being put in time out.

Ahh well....I have other books to read until I forget the things I read on wiki. Up first? The Bloggess's book Let's Pretend This Never Happened It makes me feel better by laughing until all the evil goes away. Or at least goes away until morning.

Curiosity is evil.


This is 2nd time I've read the book, cause it makes me very happy. If anyone is out there reading this that hasn't already read the book....go do that now. Reading makes the rocks happy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment