Friday, May 18, 2012

Over the Worst...maybe

Well it seems as though we are over the worst with the baby's cold. I will see when she gets home from her father's house later on today. It was hard today, because she really had no interest in going with him. I hate days like that. I mean, I hate sharing her ever (something I'm sure other moms/dads can relate to), but usually she has no issues going with him, which makes it easier for everyone. Today she clung to me and cried when she couldn't escape back to my arms. Heartbreaking. Though I won't lie, after two days with a whiny, unruly sick Bean, I am enjoying my few hours of quiet.

Tomorrow is back to work day. I'm still trying to come up with a good way to get out of this working 12 hours a day thing. I really dislike it. But I guess that's the job that I signed on for, so I will deal with it. In my dreams, I get paid to write, but those dreams are likely not to happen in the near future. Until then however, I will go to work and be a good nurse and do what I went to school for. If I can't come up with a good way to get out of the 12 hour shifts before next year comes around, then I will go back to school, get more education, and become an NP. Until the time comes that I need to apply for that though I'll go ahead and practice the writing thing.

Unless anyone else out there has more ideas. Anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment