Wednesday, June 06, 2012

Canada is far.

It's the summer season, which means kids are out of school. That doesn't apply to me. It also means that it's the time of new big blockbuster movies and E3 and Comic-con.

The movies are easy to get to. I have a theater not so far away. E3 is happening right now and I have to admit that I'm kind of sad that I'm way up here in Canada and no where near where I need to be in order to see all the wonderful (or in the case of say Nintendo mediocre) things that are being shown.

While it would be nice to catch a glimpse of the new game titles that are coming out it really doesn't compare to the event in July. Comic-con. There is a good chance that if I did not have a toddler that I would have found a way to get to San Diego. I would need someone with a passport to join me, but to dress up and see all the super geeks...that would be wonderful. Okay, from what I have heard it's also a little smelly, and odd. But awesome.

Chances are this year they'll be showing Hobbit related stuff. I would LOVE to see Hobbit related anything.

Also, Nathan Fillion. Do I really have to say anything more? I didn't think so.

No comments:

Post a Comment